Midnite Battery Status Monitor (Switched LED type)
The "S" version (MNBCMS) of the meter has an additional short wire attached. This wire is the "Switched lead" This feature allows the LEDS to be turned off while retaining the Battery Care memories. This wire should be connected through a fused switch to Battery positive. This is usually the ignition switch of a vehicle, but can also be any type of push button, or toggle switch.
• LED’s that correspond to battery voltage
• Accuracy +- .05%
• Auto sensing for 12, 24, 36, and 48 volt batteries
• LED indicators show if batteries have received a full charge recently, longer than one week or longer than two weeks
• Ideal for "at a glance" readings or golf carts, forklifts, etc.
• Warranty - 5 yrs.
• Made in the USA
* Product Specifications subject to change without notice.